Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What’s means CIC?

Immigration and Citizen Canada is the govermment organization that rules all the Immigration in Canada. Found more here:

Why do I need an Immigrant Consultant?

Regulated Consultants that hold a ICCRC credentials are qualify to give you consultation about immigration in Canada.

How do I know if I qualify to immigrate to Canada?

You just need to contact us by fill out this form with your inquiries to apply for a consultation to identify your eligibility for an immigration process that fits your particular situation. Apply here