Winnipeg: +1(204) 295-4449, +1(204) 417-8329

    678 McPhillips St. Winnipeg, MB R2X 2H3, Canada
    Mon to Fri 10 AM to 6 PM Sat: 8 AM to 4 PM

    Mississauga: +1(416) 278-4449

    149-2960 Drew Rd, Mississauga, ON L4T0A5, Canada Mon to Fri 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Sat: 10 AM to 3 PM
Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot

Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot

Applicants can apply for permanent residence through the Home Child Care provider pilot or Home Support Worker Pilot program if you meet the eligibility requirements and have a job offer to work in one of these occupations

Through these pilots, you’ll get an open work permit to come to Canada and work temporarily. This work permit:

  • is occupation-restricted (so you have to work in that specific occupation)
  • doesn’t need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
  • let you get the work experience you need to be eligible for permanent residence

Application is assessed based on the education and official language proficiency.

Applicant can apply for Permanent Residence after 24 months of work experience in NOC 4411 and 4412. They do not have to be employed when applying for permanent residence. Experience does not need to be continuous, it can be with gaps, however it should add up to 24 months.

Contact us

Your message has been sent. Thank you!

Discuss Your Immigration Matter