Winnipeg: +1(204) 295-4449, +1(204) 417-8329

    678 McPhillips St. Winnipeg, MB R2X 2H3, Canada
    Mon to Fri 10 AM to 6 PM Sat: 8 AM to 4 PM

    Mississauga: +1(416) 278-4449

    149-2960 Drew Rd, Mississauga, ON L4T0A5, Canada Mon to Fri 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Sat: 10 AM to 3 PM



International Experience Canada (IEC) program is designed for citizens of certain Countries belonging to the specific age group, to get authorisation to work in Canada. It is categorised into 3 types based on work experience:

  • Working Holiday
  • Young Professionals
  • International Co-op Internship

To be eligible under this program:

  • Applicant must be citizen of the country having agreement with Canada to apply for IEC work permit. Programs requirements are different for each country.
  • Applicant should be 18 to 35 years of age
  • Minimum $2500 to cover Canadian expenses
  • Health Insurance
  • Return ticket or show your capacity to pay for it.

Working Holiday: For this program, applicant can get open work permit for Canada to fund their vacation. Applicants do not need any kind of job offer and can work with any employer at any location in Canada during their trip.

Young Professionals category: It is designed for individuals to gain professional work experience and can work only one employer in Canada.

International Co-op Internship: It is designed for students to gain Canadian work experience relating to their field of study and should be necessary to complete their studies. Students registered at post-secondary institute needs job offer from employer for internship in Canada and can work with same employer in Canada.

Contact us

Your message has been sent. Thank you!

Discuss Your Immigration Matter