Winnipeg: +1(204) 295-4449, +1(204) 417-8329

    678 McPhillips St. Winnipeg, MB R2X 2H3, Canada
    Mon to Fri 10 AM to 6 PM Sat: 8 AM to 4 PM

    Mississauga: +1(416) 278-4449

    149-2960 Drew Rd, Mississauga, ON L4T0A5, Canada Mon to Fri 10 AM to 6 PM, Sat: 10 AM to 3 PM

PR Card

The Canadian Permanent Resident card is an identification document of permanent residents and serve as a travel document, which allows permanent residents to return back to Canada by commercial carrier. Confirmation of Permanent residence document and PR card are the two ways to prove your PR status in Canada. PR card is valid for 5 years. And it can be extended by fulfilling the residency obligation that is – One must be physically present in Canada for 2years within the past 5 years.

If you do not have valid PR card, you must apply for Permanent residence travel document to be able to return to Canada by commercial carrier.

Contact us

Your message has been sent. Thank you!

Discuss Your Immigration Matter