Winnipeg: +1(204) 295-4449, +1(204) 417-8329

    678 McPhillips St. Winnipeg, MB R2X 2H3, Canada
    Mon to Fri 10 AM to 6 PM Sat: 8 AM to 4 PM

    Mississauga: +1(416) 278-4449

    149-2960 Drew Rd, Mississauga, ON L4T0A5, Canada Mon to Fri 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Sat: 10 AM to 3 PM

Visitor Extension

Visitor Extension

A visitor record is for a person who wants to stay longer in Canada or for people who want to change their status from student or worker to a visitor. If you want to extend your stay as a Visitor and stay longer, you must apply for visitor record, at least 30 days before your current status expires. Once you apply for visitor record and your status expires, you can legally stay in Canada until the decision is made, in this case you will be on implied status.

If your status expired, within 90 days you should apply to restore your status.

Due to COVID-19, if your status expired on or after January 30, 2020 in Canada and it’s been more than 90 days, you have time until December 31, 2020 to restore your status.

Contact us

Your message has been sent. Thank you!

Discuss Your Immigration Matter